Kody is at a new school this year and is loving it. He has a great teacher & is making so many new friends!
Her name is Kinley and we just love her. She is so sweet and lovable!
The boys have been wanting one ever since we bought our house and found a tire out back. They found the best tree for it and were so excited when daddy finally got some rope to hang it up. Oh the hours of fun that they will have!!!
Jacob was having a hard time with Kody going back to school, so we found a box and made a Police Station.
And police jammies to go along with it!
The other night I went to check on Jacob and this is how I found him, sitting on the floor leaning on his bed. The kid can sleep in the craziest positions! I seriously think I have more pictures of him asleep than I do awake because he is actually still.
1 comment:
Fun photos! Have fun at school Kody and work real hard.
As for Jacob asleep that brought back so many memories of Dustin! I have more photos of him falling asleep in the strangest positions. Fun times! That picture just made me smile!
Post a Comment